|Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 4|
|Filming Location||New York, New York|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Original run||November 22, 2010 - June 17, 2011|
|No. of contestants||14|
|Previous Season||Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 3|
|Next Season||Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 5|
Tengaged's Next Top Model (now retroactively known as TNTM), Cycle 4 is a reality show hosted by supermodel Millie Titmus (Millzipede) that aimed to find someone who could be the next top fashion model. The cycle was the fourth of the T-Models franchise, and premiered on November 22, 2010.
The prizes for this cycle were:
- A $1,000,000 contract with agency T-Models.
- A cover in T-Vogue.
- An ad campaign for Tom Ford.
The winner was 22 year-old Jordan Arias from Wheeling, Illinois who defeated Allison Grey in the finale. Arias became the first American winner of the TNTM franchise.
Gail O'Brien and Kristen Wood would both later return for Tengaged's Next Top Model All-Stars, where they finished in 10th and 7th place respectively. Allison Grey, Gemma Green and Maria Jackson were all offered a spot on the season and turned it down, while Alessandra Baumgartner accepted, but was cut by the producers.
Episode 0: CastingEdit
(ages stated are at time of contest)
|Millie Santiago||19||6'0"||San Antonio, Texas||Eliminated in Episode 1||jessica001|
|Eesha Adams||17||5'7.5"||Aliso Viejo, California||Eliminated in Episode 2||maylink|
|Kalyna Stone||25||5'7"||Las Vegas, Nevada||Eliminated in Episode 3||_Kaly9012|
|Winnie Vann||16||5'10"||London, England||Eliminated in Episode 4||wumblebee|
|Kristen Wood||18||5'10.5"||New Knoxville, Ohio||Eliminated in Episode 5||danielvk|
|Sara Bell||20||6'1.5"||Greenville, South Carolina||Eliminated in Episode 6||Vanili|
|Ada "Kandi" Dickinson||22||6'1"||South Bend, Indiana||leacroft|
|Gail O'Brien||25||5'8.5"||Jacksonville, Florida||Eliminated in Episode 7||gagaluv|
|Zoe Richardson||23||5'11.5"||Shreveport, Louisiana||Eliminated in Episode 8||brandoluscious|
|Maria Jackson||23||5'9"||Alberta, Canada||Eliminated in Episode 9||MarieEve|
|Alessandra Baumgartner||25||5'9"||Wilmington, North Carolina||Eliminated in Episode 10||kevian|
|Gemma Green||18||5'8.5"||Blue Mound, Texas||Eliminated in Episode 11||Gemma17|
|Allison Grey||19||5'8.5"||Key West, Florida||Runner-up||Oswald19|
|Jordan Arias||22||6'0"||Champaign, Illinois||Winner||jdsurvivor|
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant won the competition
- In episode 1, both Eesha and Millie failed to book a photo-shoot. Despite this, Eesha was saved from elimination.
- In episode 2, Eesha failed to book a photo-shoot.
- In episode 3, Kalyna failed to book a photo-shoot.
Photo Shoot GuideEdit
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Beauty Shots with Piercing Eyes
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Makeover Beauty Shots for Tony & Guy
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Fashion interpretations of Months
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Zodiac Signs
- Episode 5 photo shoot: High Fashion Downton Abbey
- Episode 6 photo shoot: Heavy Make-up Beauty
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Couture Dolls
- Episode 8 photo shoot: Paul Marciano Parisian looks
- Episode 9 photo shoot: Redemption Photos
- Episode 10 photo shoot: Fantasy Couture
- Episode 11 photo shoot: High Fashion Spread & Commercial Ad Campaign
- Episode 12 photo shoot: End-of-Runway Shot
- Millie Titmus
Post Top Model CareersEdit
- Alessandra Baumgartner
- Allison Grey
- Eesha Adams
- Gail O'Brien
- Gemma Green
- Jordan Arias
- Kalyna Stone
- Ada "Kandi" Dickinson
- Kristen Wood
- Maria Jackson
- Millie Santiago
- Sara Bell
- Winnie Vann
- Zoe Richardson