|Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 5|
|Filming Location||New York City, New York|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Original run||June 24, 2011 - October 21, 2011|
|No. of contestants||13|
|Previous Season||Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 4|
|Next Season||Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 6|
Tengaged's Next Top Model (now retroactively known as TNTM), Cycle 5 is a reality show hosted by supermodel Millie Titmus (Millzipede) that aimed to find someone who could be the next top fashion model. The cycle was the fifth of the T-Models franchise, and premiered on June 24, 2011.
The prizes for this cycle were:
- A $1,000,000 contract with agency T-Models.
- A cover in T-Vogue.
- An ad campaign for Marc Jacobs.
The winner was 17 year-old Suzanna Watson from Davidsville, Pennsylvania who defeated McKenzie Pablo in the finale. Watson became the first Black winner of the TNTM franchise.
Becca Hopson, Suzanna Watson, Yolanda Anson and McKenzie Pablo would all later return for Tengaged's Next Top Model All-Stars, where they finished in 14th, 11th and 17th place respectively, while Pablo went on to win the series. Alice Knighton and Asia Lira were also offered a spot on the show. While Knighton declined, Lira accepted but was cut by the producers.
Episode 0: CastingEdit
(ages stated are at time of contest)
|Eileen "Dimitra" Phillips||20||6'2"||Bedford Village, New York||Eliminated in Episode 1||Dimitra|
|Alicia Earls||22||5'10.5"||Keller, Texas||Eliminated in Episode 2||danielvk|
|Danielle Pugh||17||6'0.5"||Mobile, Alabama||Eliminated in Episode 3||dm2011|
|Diva Powell||25||5'11.5"||Bellbrook, Ohio||Eliminated in Episode 4||Diva1|
|Candace McDaniel||19||5'10"||Reading, Massachusetts||Eliminated in Episode 5||Icing|
|Riri Aker||20||5'11.5"||Huntington, New_York||Eliminated in Episode 6||GurlBai|
|Beverly Clark||18||5'11.5"||Appleton, Wisconsin||Eliminated in Episode 7||yummy|
|Alice Knighton||16||5'10.5"||Chicago, Illinois||Quit in Episode 9||coreypanda|
|Asia Lira||19||5'8"||Chicago, Illinois||Eliminated in Episode 10||crush|
|Yolanda Anson||20||5'9"||La Feria, Texas||Eliminated in Episode 11||zaza|
|Becca Hopson||22||5'8.5"||Green Bay, Wisconsin||Eliminated in Episode 12||supergoten|
|McKenzie Pablo||16||5'11.5"||Syracuse, New York||Runner-up||db1994|
|Suzanna Watson||17||6'1"||Davidsville, Pennsylvania||Winner||Oswald19|
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was part of a non-elimination bottom two
- The contestant quit the competition
- The contestant won the competition
- In episode 5, Candace failed to book a photo-shoot.
- In episode 6, Riri failed to book a photo-shoot.
- In episode 7, Beverly failed to book a photo-shoot.
- Episode 8 featured a non-elimination bottom two.
- Episode 9 Alice quit the competition, and was therefore not present at panel or call-out. Additionally the episode featured a non-elimination bottom two.
- In episode 10, Asia failed to book a photo-shoot.
Photo Shoot GuideEdit
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Betsy Johnson Couture
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Makeover Beauty Shots for TIGI
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Zodiac Signs
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Personal Styled Shots
- Episode 5 photo shoot: Tribal Fashion in a Forest
- Episode 6 photo shoot: B&W in Times Square
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Lust inspired Gowns
- Episode 8 photo shoot: Crazy Urban Fashion
- Episode 9 photo shoot: Posing with Black Models in Downtown London in Traditional Outfits
- Episode 10 photo shoot: Underwater Couture
- Episode 11 photo shoot: Redemption Shoot
- Episode 12 photo shoot: High Fashion Spread & Commercial Ad Campaign
- Episode 13 photo shoot: End-of-Runway Shot
- Millie Titmus
- Jordan Arias
Post Top Model CareersEdit
- Alice Knighton
- Alicia Earls
- Asia Lira
- Becca Hopson
- Beverly Clark
- Candace McDaniel
- Danielle Pugh
- Eileen "Dimitra" Phillips
- Diva Powell
- McKenzie Pablo
- Riri Aker
- Suzanna Watson
- Yolanda Anson