|Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 6|
|Filming Location||London, England|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Original run||October 22, 2011 - February 2, 2012|
|No. of contestants||13|
|Previous Season||Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 5|
|Next Season||Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 7|
Tengaged's Next Top Model (now retroactively known as TNTM), Cycle 6 is a reality show hosted by supermodel Millie Titmus (Millzipede) that aimed to find someone who could be the next top fashion model. The cycle was the sixth of the T-Models franchise, and premiered on October 22, 2011.
The prizes for this cycle were:
- A $1,000,000 contract with agency T-Models.
- A cover in T-Vogue.
- An ad campaign for Dior.
- A gift from Shops.
- The Cover of T-Magazine
- An ad campaign for Dolce & Gabbana
The winner was 22 year-old Sarah Ward from Amman, Jordan who defeated Callie Lusk in the finale. Ward became the first Middle-Eastern winner of the TNTM franchise.
Rihanna Lanton and Sarah would both later return for Tengaged's Next Top Model All-Stars. Lanton became the first contestant eliminated, whilst former winner Sarah finished in 3rd place after an intense bottom two with eventual winner McKenzie Pablo. Callie Lusk, Kassi Dungen, Annaliesse Dennigan and Angel Johnson were all offered spots on this season. Lusk and Johnson refused their spots, whilst both Dungen and Dennigan missed out on the final cut of the season.
Episode 0: CastingEdit
(ages stated are at time of contest)
|Paulina Maria Sherma||19||5'10"||Moscow, Russia||Eliminated in Episode 1||jtotalturtle|
|Aurora Neal||18||6'0"||York, England||Quit in Episode 2||patricklucien|
|Gisela Lagere||19||5'10.5"||Liverpool, England||Eliminated in Episode 3||Joee323|
|Kyung Song||21||6'2"||Seoul, South Korea||Eliminated in Episode 4||supergoten|
|Vera Takami||24||5'8"||Andover, Massachusetts||Eliminated in Episode 5||zaza|
|Rose Amelya Kaitalyn||22||5'11.5"||Denham Springs, Louisiana||Eliminated in Episode 6||Amelya|
|Kandi McNeal||20||5'11.5"||Morgan, Utah||Eliminated in Episode 7||leacroft|
|Rihanna Lanton||23||5'8.5"||Bridgetown, Barbados||Eliminated in Episode 8||Jermin119|
|Angel Rene Johnson||17||5'8.5"||Miami, Florida||Eliminated in Episode 9||crush|
|Annaliesse Dennigan||16||5'9"||Sydney, Australia||Eliminated in Episode 10||kevian|
|Kassi Dungen||18||5'11"||Los Angeles, California||Eliminated in Episode 11||kebin65|
|Callie Elizabeth Lusk||16||5'10.5"||Houston, Texas||Runner-up||db1994|
|Sarah Ward||22||5'10"||Amman, Jordan||Winner||SexyBanana|
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was part of a non-elimination bottom two
- The contestant quit the competition
- The contestant won the competition
- Episode 2 featured a non-elimination bottom two.
- In episode 7, Kandi failed to book a photo-shoot.
Photo Shoot GuideEdit
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Potential Free-Theme Shoot
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Good and Evil Angel Fashion Interpretations
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Pandora Jewellery Ads
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Harpers Bazaar Editorial with Fire
- Episode 5 photo shoot: Versace Clothing Editorial
- Episode 6 photo shoot: Custom-Made Designer Outfits
- Episode 7 photo shoot: H&M Swimwear Shoot
- Episode 8 motion editorial: "Perfumerie"
- Episode 9 photo shoot: Fully Nude Shoot for Jimmy Choo Heels
- Episode 10 photo shoot: Vintage Victorian Couture
- Episode 11 photo shoot: High Fashion Spread & Commercial Ad Campaign
- Episode 12 photo shoot: End-of-Runway Shot
- Millie Titmus
- Lily Mincey
- Suzanna Watson
Post Top Model CareersEdit
- Angel Johnson
- Annaliesse Dennigan
- Aurora Neal
- Callie Lusk
- Gisela Lagere
- Kandi McNeal
- Kassi Dungen
- Kyung Song
- Paulina Sherma
- Rihanna Lanton
- Rose Kaitalyn
- Sarah Ward
- Vera Takami