|Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 7|
|Filming Location||New York City, New York|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Original run||February 12, 2012 - August 28, 2012|
|No. of contestants||13|
|Previous Season||Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 6|
|Next Season||Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 8|
Tengaged's Next Top Model (now retroactively known as TNTM), Cycle 7 is a reality show hosted by supermodel Millie Titmus (Millzipede) that aimed to find someone who could be the next top fashion model. The cycle was the seventh of the T-Models franchise, and premiered on February 12, 2012.
The prizes for this cycle were:
- A $1,000,000 contract with agency T-Models.
- A cover in T-Vogue.
- An ad campaign for Dior.
- A gift from Shops.
- The Cover of T-Magazine
- An ad campaign for Dolce & Gabbana
This cycle featured 13 contestants, with a double and a triple elimination, two non-eliminations as well as the first Top Model Battle. The International destination for this series was Barcelona, Spain.
The winner was 18 year-old Flavia Smith from Rome, Italy who defeated Myzsa Dvorkin in the finale. This final two was the first where both finalists were non-American.
This cycle had the most girls return for the all-star season with Bella, Deena, Flavia, Hailey and Yaya all coming back for a second shot in Tengaged's Next Top Model All-Stars. The girls finished in 4th, 17th, 8th, 5th and 6th places respectively. Myzsa Dvorkin, Taki Takami and Evanessa Flores were all offered a spot, but all turned it down.
Episode 0: CastingEdit
(ages stated are at time of contest)
|Nicolea Levin||21||5'9.5"||Laurel Springs, New Jersey||Eliminated in Episode 1||xcelestex|
|Taeyana Kim||16||6'0"||Shanghai, China||Eliminated in Episode 2||kevian|
|Branda-Lee Johnstone||19||5'9"||Omaha, Nebraska||Eliminated in Episode 2||tinabeena|
|Yaya Teloni||19||5'10"||Brevard, North Carolina||Eliminated in Episode 2||Jermin119|
|Jessa Bates||19||5'9.5"||Cincinatti, Ohio||Eliminated in Episode 3||Kooldude1991|
|Evanessa Flores||19||5'10"||Jackson, Mississippi||Eliminated in Episode 3||Chazz|
|Amber Johnson||21||5'9"||Rochelle Park, New Jersey||Lost in Episode 6||danielvk|
|Bella Ferreira||18||5'9.5"||Jackson, Mississippi||Eliminated in Episode 6||Josh51|
|Taki Takami||21||5'11"||Andover, Massachusetts||Eliminated in Episode 7||zaza|
|Deena Miller||22||5'11.5"||St. Louis, Missouri||Eliminated in Episode 8||dm2011|
|Hailey Clauson||17||5'11"||Thousand Oaks, California||Eliminated in Episode 9||db1994|
|Myzsa Dvorkin||17||5'10"||Moscow, Russia||Runner-up||crush|
|Flavia Smith||18||5'9"||Rome, Italy||Winner||Lucinda|
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was part of a non-elimination bottom two
- The contestant won the competition
- In Episode 2 both Branda-Lee and Taeyana failed to book a photo-shoot.
- In Episode 3 both Evanessa and Jessa failed to book a photo-shoot.
- Episode 5 featured a non-elimination bottom two.
- Episode 6 featured a non-elimination bottom two.
- In Episode 7 Amber and Deena participated in a Top Model Battle.
Photo Shoot GuideEdit
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Posing with the Victoria's Secret Angels
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Beauty Shots with Nationality-Inspired Make-up
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Dramatic Posing/Unique Styling
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Jumping Editorials
- Episode 5 photo shoot: Redemption Shoot
- Episode 6 motion editorial: "Tiger's Eye"
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Little Red-Dress Editorial for Elle Magazine
- Episode 8 photo shoot: Posing with another Model
- Episode 9 photo shoot: High Fashion Spread & Commercial Ad Campaign
- Episode 10 photo shoot: End-of-Runway Shot, Personal Photo, and Ethic Minority shoot.
- Millie Titmus
- Lily Mincey
- Suzanna Watson
- Sarah Ward
Post Top Model CareersEdit
- Amber Johnson
- Bella Ferreira
- Branda-Lee Johnstone
- Deena Miller
- Evanessa Flores
- Flavia Smith
- Hailey Clauson
- Jessa Bates
- Myzsa Dvorkin
- Nicolea Levin
- Taeyana Kim
- Taki Takami
- Yaya Teloni